In the Texas Holdem Poker game, 10 card combinations are used to determine the winner in a betting round. Basically, the less likely it is to get a card combination, the higher the ranking of the card combination will be. We will explain the order of card combinations from the highest rank to the lowest rank.
Poker Card Ranking Order
A player’s highest card combination is selected from the 2 cards in the hand and the 5 cards on the table. The following is a list of Texas poker card combinations in order from the highest to the lowest rank.
⦁ Royal Flush: this combination consists of A – K – Q – J – 10 with the same flower. In principle, the Royal flush is the same as the straight flush but consists of the highest hand.
⦁ Straight Flush: it consists of 5 cards in sequence with the same flower.
⦁ Four of a Kind: it consists of 4 cards of the same rank. Example: 4 jacks.
⦁ Full House: it consists of 3 of the same cards, and 2 of the same suit. example: Q-Q-Q-2-2.
⦁ Flush: this combination consists of 5 cards that can be of any value, but must have the same. flower. example: 3-6-9-Q-K with diamond flowers
You might also like: Mobile Casino Games
- Straight: it consists of 5 cards that have consecutive values, and varying degrees. example: 3 – 4 – 5 -6 -7 with different flowers.
- Three of a Kind: it consists of 3 cards of the same rank. example: A – A – A
- Two pairs or two pairs: it consists of 2 pairs of cards of the same value, for example, 8 – 8 – J – J.
- Pair: it consists of 1 pair of cards of the same value
- High Card: If you don’t get one of the card combinations as above, then the high card is chosen from the highest card. Example: King becomes a high card.
Get more information about other betting games on result togel site, include about prediksi Sydney, etc.